Saturday, December 19, 2009

What to do when finals are over

As I sat on the couch, only just a few moments ago I wondered to myself what do I do with my time now that finals are over. What do you do when you don't have to study, or o to an internship, or sit in LA traffic? This is a list of the things that popped into my head:

1. Watch all the movies on the AFI top 100 list.
2. Write a script.
3. Move in with a friend.
4. Get a part time job.
5. Find pretty places in what you thought was an ugly town.
6. Spend time in coffee shops and book stores.
7. Antique stores are always full of hidden treasures.
8. If you have extra cash see Avatar as many times in the theater as possible.
9. Put on an oversize sweat shirt and take a walk on the beach.
10. Play a game with friends.
11. Cook some holiday treats with your family or friends.
12. Go caroling.
13. Take a walk in the park.
14. Make Christmas presents instead of buying them.
15. Learn something new by reading a book or watching a documentary.

Basically, there are many things to do. My only problem is I have to get off the couch to do most of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment